The Fair Work Ombudsman collects unpaid wages on behalf of employees in Australia. A registry is maintained of all unpaid wages owing where an employee was unable to be contacted. You can search the unpaid wages register online for free and see if you have any funds owing to you.

To conduct a search you need to enter the employee’s family name, as well as either the ABN of name of the employer. The search will either return a match or not using both criteria combined. As such you may need to run a few different searches or perform an ABN lookup to start with to provide the broadest scope.

If a match is returned you should make contact with the Fair Work Ombudsman to make a claim.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

Claim This Listing