Search Federal Court Judgments online that have been published from 1977 to present day. Included in the index are the following courts and tribunals:
- Federal Court of Australia, 1977 to present
- Australian Competition Tribunal, 1997 to present
- Copyright Tribunal, 1980 to present
- Defence Force Discipline Appeal Tribunal, 1999 to present
- Federal Police Disciplinary Tribunal, 1982 to 1998
- Trade Practices Tribunal, 1981 to 1995
- Supreme Court of Norfolk Island, 1998 to present
Judgments are published within 24 hours of being released, and with cases of high interest often within an hour.
Results will include names of the parties, heading dates, orders of the court, name of counsel and solicitors and a list of filed documents.
The Federal Court Judgments Search can be used to search for bankruptcies and insolvencies. Most bankruptcy cases are heard by the Federal Circuit Court.